6th International Workshop on Geoelectrical Monitoring
GELMON 2022 will be held this year solely online again.
The meeting will be held from November 22nd to November 23rd 2022 online.
The scope of this workshop should not only be the presentation of State of the Art results, but significant time will also be reserved for the discussion of special topics of data acquisition, processing, inversion and interpretation.
Special topics include
- Monitoring case studies in general (CO2, landslides, embankments, permafrost, …)
- Inversion and Modelling
- Data Quality Assessment
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Induced polarization
- New fields of application
- Developments in instrumentation
- Test sites
- ... other topics are welcome